Sales and Marketing Offices, Athens
Phaea Resorts is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager, based in Athens. A person who brings a lot of passion and has the ability to work together with our team across a wide range of online and offline marketing activities. A strong work ethic, high level of integrity, an excellent cross-cultural sensitivity and an intuitive understanding of quality. Someone who believes in teamwork and will join our team and our values!
Phaea Resorts. True. Passionate. Innovative. Committed to people. Conscious.
Inspired by the integrity of the Cretan soul, PHĀEA Resorts, a visionary of Greek Hospitality, aims at creating meaningful travel experiences for like-minded people. With beauty as its guide and Greek heritage as its main source of inspiration, PHĀEA Resorts craft meaningful travel experiences that bring people together and nourish body and soul. Marrying integrity with care, and expertise with passion, PHĀEA Resorts embrace innovation, sustainability and family values to create concepts that respect people - guests and associates alike - and give prominence to a truer, more timeless Greece that is worth celebrating.
Our story starts in 1978 with our first resort; today Phaea Resorts owns and operates 5 properties in Crete and employs 720 people across its properties. Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cretan Malia Park – a member of Design HotelsTM , Agapi Beach Resort, Village Heights Resort, Koutouloufari Village Holiday Club
- Develop Marketing strategy (to support brand, sales and operations teams)
- Budgeting, Reporting and Measuring Performance (based on KPIs)
- Oversee the creation of creative assets (photos, collateral, giveaways etc.)
- Manage our communications and PR strategy and partnerships
- Organize, host and support, press / fam trips and influencer visits (along with internal teams)
- Oversee digital strategy, campaigns and online channels performance
- Create suitable content for online and offline channels
- Design and build social media strategies and content
- Website content management (copy, photos, SEO etc.)
- Organization of the department (reporting, lists etc.)
- Creation of in-house marketing strategies to support sales and operations
- Manage relationship with digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communications & Public Relations
- Relevant Master’s Degree is considered an asset
- 3- year marketing experience in tourism, preferably in the hotel sector
- Prior experience in a Digital agency or Communications is considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of more languages is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe, Photoshop, Illustration etc.
- Confident team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel when needed
Phaea Resorts offer
- Placement at our Athens office
- A dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuous training opportunities
- Great opportunities for exposure to systems, training and strategies through our resorts’ affiliations with Marriott International Inc. and Design HotelsTM .
For Information please call:
Head Office Heraklion, 2810334034