Cretan Malia Park, a member of Design Hotels
Key Duties & Responisbilities:
- Meet and exceed guests’ expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues
- Responsible for the Check in and Check out process
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Performs cashiering tasks like bill / invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid out's , Foreign currency exchange etc.
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Sales Orientation. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience in a similar position for a minimum of 3 years
- Customer Service orientation
- Communication Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Protel and Microsoft Office (word, excel)
- Fluency in English and French
- Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an asset
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality would be considered an asset