At Phaea Resorts our people are at the heart of everything we do. They shape who we are, what we achieve and what we believe in. Τhe interns have major role in our achievements. Every year Phaea Resorts hosts over 100 Interns from around the world. Phaea Resorts Internships are paid, full-time positions that provide an opportunity for students to gain valuable experience while making connections in the professional field they are considering for a career. You will receive a combination of on-the-job training and an introduction to Phaea Resorts’ corporate culture and values.
You will have the opportunity to work in any function of our hotels or corporate offices, including:
- Operations: Food & Beverage, Guest Relations, Concierge, Front Office, Spa, Entertainment
- Non-operations: Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, Cost Control, Finance
Phaea Resorts Internships last 3-6 months during the summer season. The duration is specified by the needs of our hotels as well as interns’ academic calendars.
- Major in Hospitality or related discipline
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential
- Necessary work authorization to work in Greece
If you believe you may be a good match for Phaea Resorts, we encourage you to learn more about us and get in touch.Ελληνικά Apply