Cretan Malia Park, a member of Design Hotels
• Be present at the entrance or in the lobby areas, ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
• Provide a warm welcome to guests arriving at the hotel according to the hotel quality standards.
• Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
• Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
• Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities.
• Delivers faxes, messages, packages and flowers to guests’ rooms and other offices.
• Provide items on loan to guest and collect the items back from guest before departure.
• Ensure the lobby and hotel entrance areas are always clean and tidy.
• Assist guest with long term luggage storage requests /left luggage requests.
Qualifications and Skills required:
• Hospitality degree would be considered an asset
• Work experience in a similar position at a 5 * hotel for at least 2 years
• Prior Marriott experience, in a similar position would be considered an asset
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Confident team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent command of English and German