Sales and Marketing Offices, Athens
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Support with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing activations, and campaigns
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums (offline and online) for diverse marketing distributions
• Content management across channels (website, social media etc.) in terms of copywriting, content, SEO etc.
• Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email marketing campaigns
• Stay up to date with the latest industry and digital trends
• Research competitors’ placement of online advertising, website content etc.
• Managing enquiries from media, individuals, and other organizations
• Creating and managing brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, etc.
• Continuous tracking and analysis of media coverage
• Developing narrative for interviews, press conferences and presentations
• Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media or to our dedicated PR agencies
• Organizing & hosting events including press visits, workshops etc.
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Create valuable and appealing content that attracts and converts target groups
• Design of Marketing collaterals
• Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Maintain and update customer databases
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications & Public Relations
• Relevant Master’s Degree is considered an asset
• Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred, but not required
• Design skills are considered an asset (Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving environment
• Possess great communication skills, creative, resourceful and a team player
• Excellent written and verbal English