Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort Elounda Crete
Front Office Manager
• Be responsible for the entire Front Office operation including Reception and Telephone Department. Ensures high level of guest satisfaction and ensures that teams achieve their goals whilst maintaining brand standards.
• Verifies that goals are being translated to the team as they relate to guest tracking and productivity.
• Manages the execution of all operations in the Reception department.
• Assists the Rooms Division Manager with the rooms allocation management.
• Communicate and align with Revenue management leader and Rooms Division manager on same-day sell/upsell strategy
• Communicates/updates all goals and results with employees.
• Assists/teaches the team scheduling against guest and hours/occupied reception goals.
• Maintain & achieve high standards of the Front Office efficiency by ensuring all SOPs are up to date and all employees are effectively trained.
• Develops ideas to increase Rooms Division sales by upselling
• Work in conjunction with the Rooms Division manager and the accounting to care for account receivables
Qualifications and Skills required:
• Studies in Hotel Management are required
• Work experience in a similar position at a 5 * hotel for at least 3 years
• Prior Marriott experience, in a similar position would be considered an asset
• Advanced Leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability in handling operational problems
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent command of English
• Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered an asset.
• Computer literacy (Ms office, PMS systems)