Cretan Malia Park and Blue Palace Resort, Elounda, Crete, members of Phāea Resorts are looking to recruit a Spa Manager. The ideal person will be ultimately responsible for overseeing the spa operations and the team, in order to deliver an excellent guest experience, while managing annual revenue targets. Managing supplies procurement and day to day projects with great performance and communication skills, supervising the maintenance of the facility, creating budget reports, and developing marketing campaigns. Spa Manager also will oversee the hiring of employees, develop staff training programs, and organize workday schedules.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop the overall Spa strategy, spa menu, marketing plan and annual budget
• Hiring, ongoing training and supervising employees
• Manage administrative and operations duties of SPA
• Lead the stock management process, planning and execution of orders for consumable and non-consumable materials
• Monthly inventory
• Monitor the main KPIs, analyze the figures and run action plans to reach given targets
• Overseeing the spa operations and team to deliver an excellent customer journey, operational needs, and financial objectives
• Managing spa team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high-quality service and ongoing development.
• Follow procedures provided, implement according to quality management systems of the company and Marriott standards
• Follow and ensure hygiene and safety rules.
• Create work schedules based on operational needs, ensuring the maximum productivity of the department.
• Manage overall operations of the SPA
• Ensure the compliance with all employment laws and safety regulations
• Ensure consistent Spa experience development to ensure that innovation and uniqueness is maintained.
• Ensure proper inventories of all operating Spa equipment are conducted in line with audit standards to effectively manage operational cost.
• Annual Capex Planning, PR Planning, Organizing Groups and Special Spa Events,
• Product Selection and Menu Creation
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Degree in Aesthetics and Cosmetology or Physiotherapy or similar school
• Minimum 2 years resort experience as Spa Manager at a five-star hotel
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Opera and Afrodite Spa software is an advantage
• Strong Attention to detail
• Organizational skills, Marketing skills and problem solving
• Strong Communications skills, teamwork, and ability to work under pressure
• Creative mindset, able to generate and develop fresh, engaging ideas
• Excellent command of English is requiredΕλληνικά Apply